Hayward, “Begin it now”
It’s good to set several goals – the life starts to be more interesting and balanced. Apart of that if you meet obstacles you can always focus on other goal for a while.
- Before you begin, spend a few minutes setting your intention for the exercise. Think about what you’d like to manifest in your life
- Flick through magazines and cut the pictures and slogans that you are drawn to without knowing why.
- Look for inspiration everywhere: slogans for adds, product packaging, radio jingles, song lyrics, etc.
- Don’t have a specific idea”‘s in advance of what you are trying to create. Just allow yourself to be attracted to images or ideas
- Trust your intuition, however weird. The idea is to make surprise connections
- Be careful: it’s not a fantasy shopping list. The map is not about the things you would like to buy if you won a lottery. It’s not about wishing you were someone else.
- Then paste the images to a paper card ” choose a big enough canva! You can use the structure suggested below
- Feel free to add your own drawings to complete your dream map.
- You can also put a frame around it and sign it with a affirmation: “I am asking for this or anything better for my best benefit”
- Have fun!
- When ready hang it in the place you can see it often ” that’s what I do – it helps me to focus on the things are important to me.
- Some people avoid places visited by others, to keep their wishes private.
- There is also a theory of not looking at it for some time and return to see if the dreams came
true after a while.
|Not ready yet, will leave some for next weekend|
- When you commit your ideas and dreams to paper, whether in words or pictures, you make them more concrete
- This helps harness the power of visualization.
- When you put a desire or an intention out to the Universe, amazing synchronicities and coincidences begin to occur.
- When you’ve clarified what you want, it becomes easier to recognize opportunities that could provide the openings you need.
- When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person realize his dream. Paulo Coelho
Wealth & Prosperity
Fame & Reputation
career – end
Love & Relationship
Family & Physical Health
Spiritual Health & Well Being
Creativity & Children
Knowledge & Wisdom
Career & Life Path
Travel & Helpful People